Wednesday, June 22, 2011

the sharp knife of short life

If i die young...


thinking about the lyrics of this song... people start to listen when your dead? i remember the flood of friends request on my facebook... how the followers of my blog jumped up... still i get multiple request everyday...
i wish that they got to see olivia when she was alive... i wish i didnt have to talk about her death... i wish she was here and i had nothing exciting to report. well i guess thats a lie... everything in my little miss's life was exciting... man i miss her.

i have a interview today at carters. i really hope that i get it. i need something positive in my life. something to move forward to feel like i have something again. something to call mine. throw myself into work ... maybe make me feel a little better about where my life has dumped me off on the side of the road and said "here we are going to just stay here a while" then maybe i can find some flowers in this empty field  or a butterfly to chase.

Life at home could be a lot better but chris and i are working on being ok. some days are harder but what can you do.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the job gorgeous... You truly are in my thoughts daily. I'm so sorry for your loss, Olivia was too beautiful for Earth.

    ReplyDelete