Thursday, November 11, 2010

grumpy pants

i woke up today in  a bad mood.. well seriously how long does it take to make a fucking choice either we can go to this base or not... everything is taking so fucking long. i dont even feel close to my husband right now because every time i talk to him i get angry that he is not here i know its not his fault but i cant help but be angry. i am thankful for the help that the military provides for us but it is hard to keep it together. i cant even set up for our baby. i have no home and all my shit is in boxes.
i need Chris here. i'm tired of being alone.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and wish I could help you feel better. I can't imagine going through this heart journey and not yet knowing where you are going to continue the journey. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete