Sunday, November 7, 2010

baby shower and madness

so yesterday was our baby shower...
my lovely sister in law threw it for me. it turned out really nice. well at least i think it did , I've only been to one other and i didn't really even stay that long to see what goes on.
all day i had to choke back tears. by the end of the day i was panicking . knowing baby girl is going to be here very very soon makes me nervous and scared plus there is still no orders nor house... or husband. but i will share a few pictures from the event ... most of them i look horribly fat because of angles and others are blurry ...
but don't get me wrong it was a really good day and i am so thankful for the gifts and awesome things little Olivia got! she is already so loved!

there where a lot more i am just to tired to post them all hope you enjoyed lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment