Tuesday, April 5, 2011

iris.

And I'd give up forever to touch you 
Cause I know that you feel me somehow 
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be 
And I don't want to go home right now
 
(my earth angel... you have given me so much happiness in such a short time. thank you for showing me heaven...i never want to leave your side. i am sorry that i cant snuggle you all night. but i promise that when i can i will. i will hold you and hug you when ever you need me) 
And all I can taste is this moment 
And all I can breathe is your life 
Cause sooner or later it's over 
I just don't want to miss you tonight 

(i wish i could explain to you why mommy has to leave every night. i wish i can tell you why things are happening to you. every second of the day that i am not with you i miss you. mommy loves you so very much)
And I don't want the world to see me 
Cause I don't think that they'd understand 
When everything's made to be broken 
I just want you to know who I am
 
(your heart was made broken and i am sorry. and we are going to fight hard because i want you to know who your mommy is. and know that i will be right here next to you to help you fight)

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming 
Or the moment of truth in your lies 
When everything seems like the movies 
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive 

(everything is going to seem scary and i am sorry i cant take away your pain but when you feel like this is not real remember that you have me to help you through it. you have bled so much blood in your short life and there will be times you will have to endure more but you ill fight to stay alive!)
And I don't want the world to see me 
Cause I don't think that they'd understand 
When everything's made to be broken 
I just want you to know who I am 

I don't want the world to see me 
Cause I don't think that they'd understand 
When everything's made to be broken 
I just want you to know who I am 

I just want you to know who I am 
I just want you to know who I am 
I just want you to know who I am 
I just want you to know who I am 

No comments:

Post a Comment